PDC Launches New Electronic Age/ID Verification System at 2003 Winter Baseball Meetings
- Utilizes software and state's DMV database to spot fake and expired IDs.
- Prevents fraud by electronically linking valid driver's license to wristband, providing a visual validation to authorities.
- Ensures positive patron identification and age verification by printing patron's name, "Age Verified 21," and last 4 digits of patron's driver's license number on wristband.
- Increases revenue through sponsorship opportunities from advertising on bands and/or on front panel of cart.
- Provides faster throughput at pouring stations (6-8 seconds per patron issuance).
- Collects demographic database from verified drivers licenses, which can be used for proof of verification, marketing programs, and event analysis (including Music, Age, Gender, Vehicle Traffic Patterns, and Patron Flow).
- Portable device runs for 6 hours on battery.
- Choose from up to 9 popular colors with custom imprinting options. Rolls of 500 bands are easily replaceable.
- Cart features a height-adjustable, sturdy stand and large wheels for easy mobility.