PDC Feedback Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:The PDC Feedback Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least twenty one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of PDC. and affiliated companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: PDC, 25124 Springfield Court, Ste. 200, Valencia, CA 91355.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins monthly on the first day of each month at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on the last day of each month at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, complete a PDC Feedback form that may have been sent to you by email. All required fields must be completed. Alternatively, legibly hand print on a postcard your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes, please, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, age and email address (if available) and mail it to: PDC Customer Satisfaction Survey, 25124 Springfield Court, Ste. 200, Valencia, CA 91355. One entry form per envelope. Limit: One (1) entry per person or email address regardless of method of entry. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by the last day of each entry month. If the last day of the month falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, entries may be postmarked the next day following which is not a Sunday or federal holiday. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
- Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about the 15th of each month following each entry period in Valencia, California. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within fifteen (15) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.
- Prizes: Five (5) Prizes – an Amazon.com gift card loaded with $25. Amazon is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is in no way affiliated with PDC. Terms and conditions for the gift card, including limitations may apply. Value: $25.
- Release: By receipt of a prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, receipt of a prize in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or garbled, lost, or misdirected email; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All prizes will be awarded.