Precision Dynamics Awarded HealthTrust Contract for Traditional Patient Wristband Systems (HPG-227)
HealthTrust Purchasing Group (HPG) has presented Precision Dynamics Corporation (PDC) with an award for traditional wristbands listed below. Click on the links to visit the website pages:
- With over 10 years of quality service to HPG members, PDC has provided Patient Identification Products to HPG longer than any other patient identification company.
- PDC is the only patient identification-focused company to earn ISO certification, validating that our products are designed and tested to only the highest quality standards.
- Customers rely on PDC’s Field Sales Representatives for personal attention and expertise. We visit your facilities by department to understand your unique requirements, providing personal attention that intrusive “call centers” can’t match.
- PDC is Your Partner in Patient Safety™, helping hospitals to meet important guidelines of The Joint Commission, HIPAA, AHA, and the 5 Rights of Patient Safety.
- Only the highest quality materials and inks are used in our products to maintain integrity when exposed to liquids and chemicals, while withstanding smearing and seepage. Our sales consultants can provide a personal side-by-side comparison test vs. other products to demonstrate the difference!
- The best and safest hospitals choose PDC....All hospitals listed in the 2008 Hospital & Health Networks’ “100 Most Wired Hospitals” and U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll of America’s Best Hospitals” use PDC products.
With the combination of Precision Dynamics and TimeMed Labeling Systems, you can choose from the widest selection of wristband and label systems that interface with your information technology and revenue cycle systems to track patient care from admission to discharge. You also have access to dedicated knowledge and support from PDC’s expanded team of local field sales specialists.
When it comes to patient safety, leave no margin for error.
Information included in the press releases is accurate as of the date of the release and can be subject to change.