PDC Begins the New Year with Launch of New and Improved Website
New PDC website gives users instant access to the information they need with easier navigation, convenient account access, robust search tools, and more.
San Fernando, CA (January 16, 2008) In constructing the enhanced site,www.pdcorp.com, PDC used direct input from customers via online surveys to help enhance website appearance, content, functionality, and usability. Visitors can take advantage of the following new features:
- New online account access empowers customers with ability to track shipments, print invoices, review order history, and manage account information.
- New product attribute icons to help visitors compare similar products based on key features, such as bar code ready, label ready, waterproof, and more.
- Clean and uncluttered design with simplified navigation menus and new product photography.
- Expanded multi-layered product sections provide a quick visual overview of products (ideal for those ‘just browsing’) with a single click to detailed product specs.
- More robust search tools which quickly and easily access information.
“The new PDC website is fully designed with the user in mind. We structured it to relate, inform, transact, and interact with our visitors,” said Daniel Hobin, Director of Marketing Services and Communications. “For example, the site has intuitive navigation and search functions that provide numerous ways to find, index, and compare products, based on content that is most relevant to users. Also, customer convenience is the major driver behind the site’s new online accounts system, which makes it easier than ever to make and manage transactions for products available for online purchasing.”
Hobin said that the ’08 site enhancement is just one of many planned for the future as PDC adds more informational and interactive features. Plans include a Web Wizard that will provide more self-help capability in guiding users to find the right products to meet their needs.
About Precision Dynamics
With over 50 years of experience, PDC is the global leader and pacesetter in the development of Auto ID wristband systems for healthcare, leisure and entertainment, and law enforcement. The company introduced the first patient Bar Code ID Wristband, patented Smart Band® Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Wristbands, the AgeBand® Age/ID System, and PDC Smart Kiosk® Cashless RFID System. PDC is committed to 100% quality in service, design, and manufacturing and has ISO-9001: 2000 and ISO-13485: 2003 certification. For more information, visit: www.pdcorp.com.
Information included in the press releases is accurate as of the date of the release and can be subject to change.