Precision Dynamics Showcases for Bowling Venues at the International Bowl Expo
San Fernando, CA (May 10, 2006) – Precision Dynamics Corporation (PDC), a leader in automatic wristband identification, will feature its AgeBand® Age/ID Verification System and Visa Band® Wristbands and at the International Bowl Expo, in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 25 – 30.
AgeBand Age/ID Verification System
PDC’s AgeBand system electronically scans and verifies a patron’s age/identification and instantly prints a wristband with pertinent patron information, including “Age ID Verified 21.” AgeBand is ideal for bowling venues that sell alcohol and need positive patron identification to quickly and easily identify a patron’s age.
- Speeds up bar and concession lines for quicker service and increased sales.
- Reduces human errors that occur when manually checking IDs.
- Increases revenue from ad/sponsorship on wristbands and system console.
- Provides defensible action against underage drinking.
- Collects customer demographics and builds marketing databases for targeted promotions/marketing.
PDC Visa Band Wristbands offer bowling venues numerous options for patron management and identification, including enhanced patron access control and security against counterfeit wristbands. Visa Band wristbands can also be used for:
- Admissions (VIP, Over 21, etc.)
- Promotion, advertising and sponsorship (imprint logos on bands)
- Group identification (special functions, corporate groups, school groups, etc.)
- Pre-ticket sales
- Special bowling events
- Child/parent match-up
New Visa Band Wristbands for 2006 include ClearImage™ Wristbands, Tytan-Band® Wave Wristbands, Tytan-Band® Expressions, and Visa Band Vinyl Wristbands
About Precision Dynamics
With 50 years of experience, PDC is the global leader and pacesetter in the development of automatic identification wristband systems for healthcare, patron management, and law enforcement. The company introduced the first patient Bar Code ID Wristband System in 1984, patented Smart Band® Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Wristband System in 2000, AgeBand® Electronic Age/ID Verification System in 2004, and PDC Smart Kiosk® Cashless POS RFID System in 2005. PDC is committed to 100% quality in service, design, and manufacturing. This is substantiated by their ISO-9001: 2000 and ISO-13485: 2003 certification at their main facility in San Fernando, CA. For more information, visit www.pdcorp.com.