PDC Launches New Electronic Age/ID Verification System at 2003 Winter Baseball Meetings
NEW ORLEANS, LA -- Precision Dynamics Corporation , a world leader in automatic identification solutions, rolled out its new Electronic Age/ID Verification System at the annual Winter Baseball Meetings on December 8 at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.
PDC's new system provides defensible action against underage drinking while helping facilities to increase revenue. The system collects and prints drivers' license information directly on patrons' wristbands to provide maximum protection against underage drinking.
Features and benefits include:
- Utilizes software and state's DMV database to spot fake and expired IDs.
- Prevents fraud by electronically linking valid driver's license to wristband, providing a visual validation to authorities.
- Ensures positive patron identification and age verification by printing patron's name, "Age Verified 21," and last 4 digits of patron's driver's license number on wristband.
- Increases revenue through sponsorship opportunities from advertising on bands and/or on front panel of cart.
- Provides faster throughput at pouring stations (6-8 seconds per patron issuance).
- Collects demographic database from verified drivers licenses, which can be used for proof of verification, marketing programs, and event analysis (including Music, Age, Gender, Vehicle Traffic Patterns, and Patron Flow).
- Portable device runs for 6 hours on battery.
- Choose from up to 9 popular colors with custom imprinting options. Rolls of 500 bands are easily replaceable.
- Cart features a height-adjustable, sturdy stand and large wheels for easy mobility.
With nearly 50 years of experience, PrecisionPoint is the global leader and pacesetter in the development of automatic identification wristband systems and quality healthcare products. The company introduced the first patient bar code ID wristband in 1984 and radio frequency identification (RFID) wristbands in 2000. PDC also provides premium healthcare products for labor & delivery, urology, and other applications. PDC's quality system meets the requirements of the International Standards Organization ISO-9001 certification, representing the finest in product service, design, and manufacturing. For more information, call 866.403.6526 or 818.897.1111 x. 1320 or visit www.pdc-rfid.com.